The Infrastructure SA website has been designed to be as accessible to as many people as possible, including those with disabilities and who use assistive technology to read or hear online content.
National Relay Service
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can use the National Relay Service to contact us.
Getting more help
Providing our information to all users, including those with a disability, is important to us. If anything on this site is inaccessible to you, or you are experiencing problems accessing content for any reason, please contact us.
You can find further guidance about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
Please note that while many documents on this site are displayed as Portable Document Format (PDF), alternative formats may be provided for those who have trouble viewing these files. Information provided on this site may also be published in languages other than English on request.