Scott Lusted, Director
Scott heads the Assurance function and is part of the Infrastructure SA leadership team. A project manager by profession, he has 30+ years of deep and broad experience in infrastructure, construction and property development including public private partnerships, financial management, procurement, risk management, contract management and negotiations, and dispute resolution. Scott holds tertiary and post-graduate degrees in construction, economics and business.
Sarah Veitch, Assurance Manager
Sarah is an accomplished Assurance Review Manager with considerable asset management and project management experience across a broad range of infrastructure. Sarah has worked in both the public and private sectors, holds a Bachelor of Building with Honours and a Graduate Certificate in Facilities and Asset Management and is an OGC accredited gateway reviewer.
Sarah is the Agency lead for:
- Arts SA
- Courts Administration Authority
- Department for Child Protection
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment and Water
- Department for Health and Wellbeing
- Department for Tourism, Trade and Investment
- Department of Premier & Cabinet
- Green Industries SA
- Lot Fourteen
- South Australian Tourism Commission
- South Australia Police (SAPOL)
- TAFE SA
Benjamin Cooper, Assurance Manager
Ben has extensive experience in urban planning, housing and urban development. He has worked in the hydrocarbon and geothermal exploration sector, holds tertiary qualifications in Urban and Regional Planning and Project Management and is an OGC accredited gateway reviewer.
Ben is the Agency lead for:
- Department for Correctional Services
- Department for Energy and Mining
- Department of Human Services
- Department for Innovation and Skills
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
- Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing
- Renewal SA
- SA Water
- South Australian Housing Authority
Julia Smethurst, Assurance Manager
Julia has a background in project and asset management, with experience spanning a range of infrastructure classes. She has worked extensively in the property industry in the private sector and across local and state public sectors.
She holds a Bachelor of Management and a Graduate Diploma in Regional and Urban Planning and is a Certified Associate in Asset Management.
Sarah Lowe, Assurance Officer
Sarah has developed a broad range of experience working within the public sector on a variety of infrastructure projects and strategic planning strategies.
She holds a Masters in Urban Planning and a Bachelor of Architectural Studies with certificates in Project Management Practice and Sport and Recreation Management.