News and Publications
Construction works notifications and construction newsletter
To view all construction work notifications and newsletters please visit the T2T Alliance website.
For more information on the project construction phase please:
Lifting in the three T2T Rail Bridge Segments - 12 January 2017 (video below)
- 24 January 2017 - Outer Harbor and Grange services resume
- 23 January 2017 - More than $44m of works completed during Outer Harbor, Grange line closure
- 20 December 2016 - Excavation starts under Grange Road bridge ahead of T2T lowered motorway 'big dig'
- 17 November 2016 - Grange Road bridge ready to open to traffic ahead of schedule
- 15 October 2016 - Works to commence on new Outer Harbor rail bridge for T2T Project
- 8 September 2016- Grange Road bridge works another milestone in the T2T Project
- 4 July 2016 - T2T Express shuttle buses to help commuters during $896m project
- 22 April 2016 – Torrens Road to Torrens River Traffic Switches – Stage 2 and 3
- 4 April 2016 – First major traffic switch marks Torrens to Torrens milestone
- 30 March 2016 – Outer Harbor Rail Line Partial Closure
- 14 January 2016 - State Government keeps building South Australia in 2016
- 8 January 2016 – Stay up to date with T2T January works
- 12 December 2015 - Another big win for motorists as T2T extended again
- 5 August 2015 - Joint Press Release - Major Construction Begins On Torrens To Torrens Project
- 30 April 2015 - Local jobs boost with Torrens to Torrens upgrade
- 29 April 2015 - Big win for motorists with Torrens to Torrens extension
- 30 October 2014 - Torrens Road to River Torrens shortlist announced
- 13 August 2014 - Torrens Road to River Torrens Major Works EOI released
- 13 May 2014 - Building South Australia's Transport Infrastructure for the 21st Century
- 14 May 2013 - Building and Planning for South Australia's Future
Early Works and related projects
- River Torrens Pedestrian and Cycling Bridge
- Park Terrace, Fitzroy Terrace and Torrens Road upgrade
- Duplication of James Congdon Drive, Mile End South
- River Torrens Pedestrian and Cycling Bridge - Linear Park Shared Path Temporary Closure
Reports and Publications
Project Assessment Report: Supplement
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) released the concept design, for the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project on 1 July 2014 as part of the Project Assessment Report (PAR).
The PAR was open for public submissions for a six week period following the release of the report and was subject to feedback from the community.
A large number of Submissions were received and have been considered by the project team. An overview of the issues raised and any subsequent changes to the project will be addressed in the Project Assessment Report: Supplement can be viewed here.