Welcome to Building Management
Building Management division is part of the Business Services Group in the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. It provides advisory and management services to assist government agencies and other departmental divisions in:
- the construction, maintenance, replacement, refurbishment or disposal of buildings, office accommodation, government employee housing and road, rail and marine property
- the procurement of civil and social infrastructure, and departmental goods and services.
Working with government agencies and the private sector, Building Management ensures that all these activities are carried out efficiently, ethically and for lasting public benefit.
The division’s team of experts oversees State assets valued at more than $13.2 billion.
Its activities are undertaken by four directorates:
- Accommodation and Property Services
- Facilities Services
- Project Services
- Strategic and Business Services
Building Management Overview Factsheet
For a detailed description of the division click on the fact sheet below:
Building Management Overview Factsheet [PDF 629KB]
For Industry and Contractors
For Government Agencies
- Track your construction project (in BPIMS)
- Find a drawing
- Client asset data reports
- Emergency building maintenance
- Facilities Management (FM) Arrangements
- Ecologically sustainable development
- Managing government office accommodation
For Government Employees
- Apply for regional housing
- Request housing maintenance
- Notify of intent to vacate
- Apply for a garden grant
- Tenant forms and fact sheets
In the event of an earthquake, remember to Drop! Cover! Hold!
To find out how you can be prepared for an earthquake visit www.sa.gov.au/emergency/earthquake